piątek, 21 listopada 2014

pióra. różne pióra :)

 Najpierw w art journalu. Inspirowane mocno pracami fantastycznej Veroniki Funk, szczególnie właśnie piórami, na przykład tym lub tym, i jej częścią kursu 21 SECRETS.

First feathers from my art journal. Greatly inspired by wonderful Veronica Funk, especially those with feathers, like this or this, and her part od 21 SECRETS.





A tak wyglądają moje kalendarze, które alteruję. Pióra zostaly namalowane w jednym z nich. Razem z nimi pozuje dla porównania wielkości mój zeszyt na bazgrołki (taki zwykły szkolny zeszyt), z piękną okładką w kropeczki.

And these are my calendars that I've been altering for some time. The feathers are painted in one of them. To compare the sizes I put with them the notebook  I use for skething and doodles. It's just a regular school notebook with an unregulary beautiful cover with dots ;)


I jeszcze chciałam wam pokazać łapacza snów, którego niedawno zrobiłam, a mój najdroższy mąż powiesił już nad naszym łóżkiem. Już od dawna chciałam taki mieć, ale ciągle coś mi stawało na przeszkodzie... Ostatecznie zbiłam szklaną pokrywkę od garnka (przypadkowo!) i została mi idealna metalowa obręcz :) Poszperałam w necie, głównie na Pinterest, znalazłam kilka inspiracji i oto jest:

I also wanted to show you a dream catcher I made some time ago. Thanks to my dear husband it's already hangng over our bed. I'd wanted it for a long time, but there was always something. And so it happened that I broke a glass lid (by accident!) and I stayed with a perfect metal  ring :)  I browsed the net, found some ideas, mainly on Pinterest, and here it is:




Użyłam różnych piórek, starych "indiańskich" kolczyków i nieużywanego naszyjnika.

I used various feathers, old native american inspired earrings and an old necklace, that I never used.







I'm linking to Paint Party Friday, Art Journal Every Day and Friday Sketches.




17 komentarzy:

Tores- pisze...

Prześlicznie uplotłaś tego łapacza, bardzo profesjonalny. Mnie ostatnio nawiedzają sny w rodzaju proroczych, dwa z nich na warsztatach we Wrocławiu, jakaś tam atmosfera taka była?

A piórka w żurnalu obłędne są.

Valerie-Jael pisze...

What a lot of wonderful projects. Your art journal page is great, love the funky design and colours! Hugs, Valerie

Özge Başağaç pisze...

Your feathers are beautiful, even more beautiful than your inspiration source:) I want to try painting feathers, too. I liked the dream catcher, too. It looks so delicate.

Christine pisze...

Lovely work with feathers!

sharon pisze...

Love your pages and the dreamcatcher.

jinxxxygirl pisze...

You seem about as busy as me. LOL! Always alot in the works. Lovely dreamcatcher. I've made a few but always gave them away. I need to make one for me. :) Hugs! deb

Unknown pisze...

love, love, love the colors in your sketch book!!!

dokaem pisze...

Eksplozja kolorów!!

beatus pisze...

Suuuper :) myślałam, że kupiłaś ;)

Clare Lloyd pisze...

gorgeous colours.

Carola Bartz pisze...

Your art journal pages are beautiful! And that dream catcher is fantastic!!!

Abigail Davidson pisze...

Your journal art is so lovely! Happy PPF!

Studio Kaufmann pisze...

Wow your feather paintings are absolutely amazing. So bright and lively. Happy PPF

Giggles pisze...

Wow gorgeous feather paintings....love love love them!!!

Hugs Giggles

denthe pisze...

Your journalpages have such a beautiful mix of colours. Love them! And that dreamcatcher is awesome. That one will surely keep the bad dreams away .... :-)

Gloria j Zucaro pisze...

Beautiful artwork this week. I love the glorious colors and designs in your feather pages. The dream catchers is really lovely, too. So clever the way you used items you already had to make it.

Ewa Kierzek pisze...

te pióra są nieziemskie....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...